Thursday 28 November 2013

3Ds

Hi! ho! yeah, the bad blogger in me strikes again! Yesterday,  I asked R what supplement I need to take para magawa ko lahat ng gagawin ko? he said, "Kiss ko". Haha ang supportive talaga db? Oh well, where else can I find a guy that will love me like what he did noh?! I'm so blessed. I don't have the right to complain. 

Speaking of being blessed, I am so thankful na wala akong family na naapektuhan ni Yolanda, its so devastating. Grabe, hindi ko makayang manuod ng news, nakaka-awa. Oh well, this post should be possitive and full of encouragement since yun ang badly needed ko ngaun. If time will allow me, I will donate or personally give some breastmilks sa mga babies thats the only thing I can share aside from prayers. 

On a lighter note, baby D is picking up words so fast! and sadly i'm missing most of that moments (nega again!). On days na hindi ako nagmamadali, or maaga ako nakakauwi I get to interact with him. 

Me: Daddy Panget
D: Ayaw!
Me: E anu? 
D: Bogie! (Pogi)
Me: Ok, mommy panget!
D: hhmmhm 
*Amph! may favoritism na agad?! haha
__________________________________

D: Kati - Kati - Kati
L: Saan? Wala naman? 
D: Dito oh!
*haha sumasagot na talaga siya? 

_________________________________
Me: Goodnight D!
D: Okie
*haha 
_________________________________

He can now enumerate different mode of transportations like: truck, jeep, car, bus/tayo (not baby talk)
_________________________________

Me: Whats your name? 
D: Deiong Tihlo
*hahaha
________________________________

Out of nowhere he will do: 
D: Ina (then will kiss you sa forehead, like what Inang do to him)
________________________________
While taking a bath...
Inang: Ay naliligo pala ang gwapo kong apo
D: Talagahhh???
*haha wala makapagsabi saan niya natutunan yan!
_________________________________

Me: Kainin mo yan, masarap yan!
D: Talagahhh????
*cute noh? kasi baby pa siya, paglaki pa niya at sumagot ng ganyan ewan ko nalang! lol
_________________________________

Me: Whats the capital of Philippines?
D: Nila (Manila)
Me: of China?
D: Benjing (Beijing)
Me: of Japan?
D: Koyo (Tokyo)

*Lolo G said, "yan na agad agad alam niya?! hindi pwede ABC or 123 muna?!" Haha kagagawan ko yan!


He's so cute! I swear! kahit anung pagod ko pag uwi ng bahay, nawawala talaga. Baby D is my source of inspiration to do well, to achieve more and work harder.

And why I am so MIA again?! a lot of things are happening lately so I am so lost. But I am getting the hang of if na. Imagine a week without a rest day? I can't imagine! nakakaloka because hindi ako sanay na walang sabath (signs of aging!), nakaka-depress because I have little time to spend and play with D and R during weekends, and honestly I am so overwhelmed with all the things that I need and must learn for the next two months.

I admit there are times that I wanna walk-out... and sleep and eat and sleep. The devil in my head is telling me that I don't need what I am working, spending money and time for . But the angel said "You are working hard for it for 2 years and 2 months nalang susuko ka pa ba?! This is for your own personal development and your family's future". Loka-loka lang ano?!

And thankfully, my sanity is back. I am back and I am willing to go back to track. I need to escape to my comfort zone now. It's killing me and making me expire soon.  I need to act now.

And now I am holding on to what my professor told us last meeting. All we need is 3D. And thats exactly what I need.

1. DISCIPLINE - I know! I always come to classes late and go home early. Thank you so much to my friends/classmates who reserve seats for me and kept me updated to important announcements I always miss.  I have a study plan that is left untouched for a week now. R hated me for making him buy lots of books that until now neatly covered in our room. And as much as I want to study the time I reached home, I have D who wants to play with mommy and sleep in my comfort so nakakatulog na din ako until morning. I have a lot of downloaded instructional videos that are left unwatched. What will I do?

2. DETERMINATION - This, I know I have a lot! R and baby D are my source of determination. Whenever I am so tired to read and study I just think of our future. Really helps a lot.

3. DEDICATION - Until now, I'm in doubt. I love to teach, but I am not still sure if I am fit for that. But, I wanna do it to prove something for myself. This is for me. I wanna prove to myself that I can do it.

And I know, I will do it with His guidance. I should not be afraid. I can do it.





No comments:

Post a Comment