Wednesday 17 July 2013

Breakfast at Cafe by the Ruins in Baguio City

Last weekend was spent in Baguio City for a work+vacation getaway for the familia E. Since daddy R is based in Baguio for year now, baby D and I didn't missed this chance to spend time with the daddy and the in-laws.. hay the perks of a travelling mommy! yay! (sana lahat ng training ko ay sa Baguio nalang!)

Anyway, R's dream is to take me to Cafe by the Ruins, (I don't know why! lol minsan may pagkaromantic din naman siya). 

Since we are from Naguilian, we arrived early, as in the Cafe was closed pa, they open at 7am. So we just took picture. I love the weather in Baguio that morning... just cold to make you hug your hubby. 



The Entrance.

The Menu. 

Dream come true for my Babe. 

Breads... (Mahalia at first, but they have complimentaries that will make the price worth it naman.)

Free Fresh Fruits. 

Free Fresh Banana Shake for me. 

Free Fresh Mango Shake for R (for me too)

Us. I like the ambiance of the place, relaxing. Nature.  

Cheese/Kesong puti omellete with bread for me. 

Boneless na daing na bagus and Salted Egg with brown rice for R. 

So? Masarap ba? Is it worth it?


AFTER 15 MINUTES..... 



GONE! haha. 

The serving is sumptous, just right for the P600++ bill that we had. Breads and fruits are fresh, just enough to start the day. (I know! I suck doings food reviews... ) 

R is planning to take me there for Lunch and Dinner again, now I know why.. they have great food and  good service. 

Definitely will be back there to shop in their organic bazar again. I bought pack of chia seeds. And I'm loving the benefits. Will blog about that soon. 


 And the familia E is back in Manila again, looking forward to more adventures.. 

Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment