Tuesday 21 May 2013

Sweet Summer: Fontana Water Theme Park

Summer season is ending. I'm so happy that summer heat is almost over, read "tipid na sa kuryente" lol and also that means no more waking up in the middle of a nice dream to change baby D's soaked sa pawis shirts. 

But before the rainy season starts, we went to Fontana Water Park in Clark Pampanga for our company outing (actually couple/family outing because I tagged daddy R along lol). I know! we missed the beach this summer, bawi nalang next year. 

So saturday morning we went to clark for this paradise. We intentionally left baby D for us to have some quality time together. Ayiii!!! sulit naman and P475 na entrance. And I realized that we should do a lot of "us" dates, I missed spending time with my exboyfried. lol 

Baby D trying my shades. Ang cutie patooty lang. Kaso hindi siya kasama. sad the water park pa naman is so child friendly i'm sure mag eenjoy siya. (si mommy naman ang hindi) next time. 

Our official picture. Here we come! 



Pre swimming attire. Sorry no cover-ups or cotton shirts allowed. So whether I like it or not nag two-piece ako. Kebs na, kaysa naman hindi ko ma-enjoy. But no, I cannot show you guys my pic wearing those. Hindi kasi magkasundo ang swimwear ko at katawang lupa ko.

Excuse my tummy and arms. After my breastfeeding journey, I will do all my best to get back to my dalaga body. Promise. Wala na kasi akong excuse nun. Unless I'll get preggy again. lol

Daddy R's moment, facing the giant slide.  

Yep! they have 3 giant slides, that I tried only two. I'm a bit nervous, pero I don't want to miss the experience naman.

 The giant slide.

 The lazy river, 10x yata kami umikot ni dady R dyan. Sarap makalazy eh.



Kids Area. Hindi ko na pinuntahan. Will get guilty for leaving baby D lang. Hay mommy dilemas. 
Overall, the park is sulit naman to go to. Yun lang you have to own a car going there because public transpo is expensive inside clark. And mahalia ang food. The P475 entrance fee includes P50 coupon for food that you purchase inside the park, kaso a hotdog burger and icedtea cost P100. Bitin na bitin sa gutom na aabutin mo sa wavepool nila. Change area and rest rooms are also clean. Sulit na sulit naman ang day trip. 

So after we lost calories in the slides and wave pool, we are all hungry and off to the best sisig in Angeles. I just forgot the name and take pictures sa sobrang gutom. And then we went back to shop inside puregold clark. Promise, nagasgas 13th month namin. 

Summer outings became a tradition for us. And beach. Yay! Will make sure next year we'll hit the white sand with baby D. We are in the process of securing our financial status kasi this year. So if we are mayaman na, for sure we will go to paradise. Yebah!



No comments:

Post a Comment