Thursday 19 December 2013

My 2013 Christmas Wishlist

Finally! I have a time to blog! Later, I may hit the mall  to do some christmas shopping for the gifts or maybe, come home early and play with D. Oh I miss free time so much. I still have work until today, but our training calendar ended last tuesday, big relief it is! Looking at our ending numbers of 100++ training for the year made me realized that I worked so hard this year, thus I must reward myself. Yipee! I know i've been a good girl throughout the year so Santa (ehem daddy R) should visit me one of this days and deliver my gifts!


Pass the Exam. I am working for this exam for almost three years now, I put on a lot of resources for this exam and I am now in 38 days before the final judgement. Hopefully I will get this. Pray hard, but must study harder. Lol

I miss weekends. Since this semester started, I am rolling 7days a week. I miss my sabath days. I miss doing and thinking of nothing. I wish I can have one at least this christmas break. 

Been wanting a cute travel buddy for a long time, but I always put on hold purchasing one because of other priorities. But hey... I need this, and having this buddy will make me travels exciting. 

A body like this! Joke! I just want a trip to the beach. To see D running and jumping in the sand and playing with the water is a joy for a mom like me. A family bonding this christmas hopefully. 





Financial Stability for 2014 (period)

And what is christmas without shopping until your feet hurts so bad?! 

I know some of my wish cannot be bought by money, but I know God will always make a way. 

This festive season is a celebration for Him. 

Thank you Lord for blessing me with so much this year. 
Happy Birthday!


G, 

No comments:

Post a Comment