Wednesday 30 October 2013

Heavy Heart and Bruises

Last night, I slept with a very heavy heart. I don't know what to feel or what to do, I am contemplating why? what did I do wrong? or what should I do to protect baby D. I may sound overacting, but trust me I did my best not to scold anyone from the household, maybe that is the reason I have a very heavy heart even this morning. As a mom, I cannot contain my anger, but I know, I may have my lapses too. 

Baby D is in the stage where he runs all the time, discover and explore everything! As in super likot naman talaga. In seconds his climbing in the table, chairs, running away from you. And I usually tagged his minor bruises in his feet, legs and elbow as parte ng kanyang paglaki. But last night, I went home to a toddler with a large bruise on his nose and face. I felt like crying, he's not "bogi" (pogi) anymore. But what made my heart broken is he even managed to demonstrate to mommy how he fell and point where is the exact place, so innocent that he didn't even know how mommy is worried. I am overacting, I know, because aside from the bruises, he's still so malikot and active, parang walang nangyari. I still received a powerhug and lots of kisses from my dear baby boy. But the overacting mommy in me thinking a lot of what ifs? hay.. 

Do you have any suggestions how can I prevent accidents at home? Our house is already childproof, but his favorite toy car is not. I am now full of questions what to do? what to buy? what to choose? and what to tell to A and Lola on how they could minimize baby D's accidents. Share please?

G, 

No comments:

Post a Comment