Friday 25 October 2013

Why Babies are so Cute?

Do you wonder why your baby is so cute?


Do you wonder why God gave you a beautiful angel that erases your stress, worries, problems in just one smile?


Why are they so lovable? huggable?


Why do you need to carry them in your womb for 9 months, and you need to suffer sleepless nights just to feed them, to nurse them, to change their nappies and other mommy duties?



 A mentor told me "Because babies are designed to teach you as a mother and your husband to love unconditionally, to develop the bond with your child so that when they grow up your heart is overflowing with love that even if they get rebellious or disrespect you, so have more than enough love to understand, forgive and love them just the way you did when they are still your cutest baby". 

Agree? Make sense right? It's so true, sabi nga nila ang anak matitiis ang magulang, pero ang magulang hindi kayang tiisin ang anak. Whenever I look at baby D sleeping, I always wonder why am I given such an angel, considering all my boo-boos in life. Now I understand more why I have overflowing love for baby D, I am so blessed (of course with having R as well). And now I know why in the eyes of a mother, her baby is the most cutest and beautiful. 

Agree? share your thoughts why do you think babies are so cute?





No comments:

Post a Comment