Thursday 16 January 2014

Happy Birthday D!

Exactly 2 years ago, during this time, I am on my not-so-active labor pa lang, nervous but so excited to hold baby D in my arms.  Ngaun? my not so baby but a little boy is turning 2! Where did time go? He is now running everywhere, conversing with me, chooses his own clothes and growing up so fast!



This years celebration is a simple one (which daddy R said, "Simple pa ba yan sa lagay na yan?!". Promise! I'm planning a simple and intimate celebration for D. I want his close friends and relatives lang. I want him to enjoy lang. Unlike kasi last year, he's more aware of his bdays na, so I just made sure he'll be happy. 

Hence, the Pocoyo and Friends theme. We'll, good luck to me and daddy R's budget. 



Dear D, 

Happy 2nd Birthday! I don't know when will you read my letters, but I'm still writing them so mommy will capture every special moments that we have, to document your development, so when mommy's momnesia attacks, I still have stories to tell you. 

You are growing so fast, smart and a healthy baby boy. I always thank God for that, and for everyday that you make us (mommy and daddy) and the whole family happy. I hope that we are doing things right and raise you as a God fearing, respectful and gentleman someday. Mommy and Daddy may not be always with you everyday, but don't worry we will always make it up every weekend. I love you more than the whole universe anak, and I will do anything to give you the best in life. 

Enjoy your birthday baby. 

We love you so much. 

Mommy, 



No comments:

Post a Comment