Tuesday 25 March 2014

Rasing Happy D!

Where did time go?! Last week of March na? Oh my! I haven't posted my month long birthday celebration last February, all my other post are left in the draft, I have tons of stories to share about my family and career life, yet nada! ang mga posts. Tsk! And I am about to celebrate my anniversary in blogging (yes! feeling true blogger lang tlaga!) Ang bilis talaga ng time kapag busy ka. And one of the reasons why I am so busy is spent time reading resources on how to discipline baby D. And I want to share this inforgraphics from lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/this-infographic-reveals-how-to-raise-happy-and-healthy-1542169077





I hope this will help mother's out there! 

More post this week! promise!

Mommy G, 

2 comments:

  1. whew! I have been thinking of how will I make my son a wonderful person din! Thanks for sharing that! I know it will be useful in the future. :) Keep your posts coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating my post mommy! All the best things for our baby.

      Delete