Tuesday 1 April 2014

Happy Me! February my Birthday Month!

Okay! Happy 1st of April! Ang bilis lang talaga kapag busy ka, (lol) But I thank God that I am busy, because I have work and I can provide for my family's needs. Chos! Anyway,  last Februay, I turned twenty-something and so far the longest birthday celebration I had. Super thanks to everyone who remembered my special day. Bilang isang tao na hindi makatanda ng birthdays (as in I only remember few lang talaga, Thanks to Facebook pa!), I feel so blessed na marami pa din nakaka-alala sa akin. Thus made me feel so loved and remembered last month. 

Anyway, my birthday celebration kicked in the morning when D started singing "beytday mommy, beytday mommy, beytday mommy!" Truly that boyoy song is everything! Iba talaga kapag nanay ka na  db? At infairness ang galing ng nagturo sa anak ko. (clap! clap! to Lola and Tita A). 

Since we have a training that day, no birthday leave for me. But hey, I have a surprise! Well, actually kasabay ko kasi ng birthday ung president namin, so 2 cakes! (pero wala siya! lol) and I have a lot of sponsors that day! Happy me!

Ice Creams, Blueberry Cheesecake and Sansrival. 

Lunch and Table Setting c/o our caterer. 

We also had mini pizza party!

Yum! Yum sansrival. 

That weekend, daddy R went home with this bag. With the surprise gift. Akala mo anlaki ng laman?! 

Bag full of Chico's and Cake. 

Tada! Sweet Strawberry Cake straight from Vizco's in Baguio City. 

We all loved the cake and D almost smashed it because he wanted to grab the strawberries agad agad. 

I also got to experience session in blooms in Baguio City.



Tried fried ballut at Session Road. 

Just I thought I'l just have a birthday week, R surprised me with a candle light dinner in Baguio. Yun lang, since I came from Manila pa nagdinner na ako ng bongga before meeting daddy R. So ayan, hindi na ako masyado nakakain. But I am so touched naman sa gesture ni R. I felt to loved.


 

And another surprise during that trip is R booked us a room in Hotel Elizabeth. Oo nga naman, we used to have vacations like this, just like old times. Nakakamiss din.


And the celebration is still in for our breakfast!

We have melt-in-your-mouth pancakes!


Cheese Omelette. 

French Toast. 

Chocolate Cake!

And we ended my celebration via pinipilahang Alabanza Longanisa in session in blooms. Yes, pumila talaga ako. And it was worth it. 

So far, this year's celebration is one that I value the most. Not because it's the longest so far nor the documented one since ngaun lang ako may blog na, but because this year I felt so loved and I realized a  lot of things in my life. In short nagmature na ako. Now I know to value simple things in life and so far I have a clear direction in my life. And as years add in my calendar, I know I am gaining not just age, but a lot of wisdom, friends and a lot more to be thankful for. 

So happy birthday for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment