Thursday 30 April 2015

Oh, Bye April 2015!

I can't believe it, its April 30th already? We are almost halfway through 2015! April is so eventful is our lives that I wouldn't let it pass without any blog post. Yes, April blessed us so much that there is no room for stress, only gratefulness. 

As much as I am looking forward to the long weekend, I am rushing a lot of things at work because of the holidays ugh! Thus earlier deadlines,  but I can't complain, I am much blessed.  I so look forward for the 3 days break for my body and to spend time with these bugoys.

Life is so good.
G,

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize din na end na pala ng april hehe. Anyway, I have noticed yung bottle ni D, ganyan din kasi kay James. Hindi ka ba nahihirapan sa nipple kasi ang daling mabutaas? I don't know kung si Jmaes lang kasi kinakagat nya eh. Tumatagal naman ba yung nipple kay D?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, May na agad, agad! I feel you, angmahal ng nipple nyan db tacos 1month lang halos?nakakapamulubi haha. You can try simba wide neck nipples, available din sa SM, much cheaper, pero halos pareho lang sila, too bad at late ko na yan nadiscover.

    ReplyDelete