Friday 28 November 2014

Happy ThanksGiving!


My facebook feeds are full of thanksgiving memes. And even if we don't celebrate that in the Philippines nakigaya na din ako. Lol 

This year is indeed a roller coaster ride for me, but amidst everything, I still have alot of things to be thankful for. 

I thank God for letting me meet daddy R. He may not me a perfect husband, but he is willing to love me beyond my imferfections. Thats all I need to keep going. 

I thank God for a lovely family. My life may not be as good as what others have, but we are happily contented. Thats all that matters. 




I thank God that I wake up every morning to see how beautiful life has to offer. 

And most of all, I thank God for all the provisions that allowed me to be a blessing to my family. 

Happy thanksgiving folks! 

G, 


No comments:

Post a Comment