Tuesday 25 November 2014

A Wonderful Weekend

Hello there! I know I went MIA again! Now I am back and kicking again.

Last weekend was one of the weekends we look forward to. A trip to my father's hometown and to the place where I spend my childhood. Bittersweet though, because we were there to celebrate the death anniversary of my lolo, whom I missed so much.

Okay, enough of the drama. Lemme tell you the story of our wonderful weekend through pictures.

This is post the trip though, daddy R and D playing play-pretend and guess who is the pirate?


Who says travelling is boring when you have gadgets and wifi with you? 
So keep calm and take selfies. 

And since visit in the province means more playmates for D, daddy R and I had a time for some chummy chummy time, lol


D is fascinated with tricycle and loved pretend driving it. Supercute right?! 
He almost spend the rest of the weekend there. 


Weekend is also our time for bonding. And these two bullies licked my face instead of just kissing me. 

And who doesn't love waking up with this beautiful view. Oh It made me miss my childhood more. 

And one of the things I love when I visit Inang, taddaaaa! 
Wearing his comfiest dasters!

D asked his daddy R to dede also. Haha #thingsDadswilldo

D playing bubbles with his playmates. Hay childhood. 


We went back sunday to sneak in mall time. And who's not to happy? 
Ayaw daw kasi siya papasukin sa mickey park. 

This the cutest. Marunong din pala mahiya ang bata. 
This is after niya kumanta at palakpakan ng mga girls sa kabilang table namin. 

And now, whenever he saw something worth a picture. He will tell me "mommy picture mo ako!"

And look who is our new grocery helper!

And thats it pancit!
Its tuesday and towards the middle of the week. A so look forward for the next weekend again. 

G, 

No comments:

Post a Comment