Sunday 30 November 2014

25 Days of Blessings -Day1

I went through a lot this year. That is because I focused solely on the negative things that are comming on my way, I didn't realized that although things are not in the way it should be, I am still so blessed with a lot of things. 

This morning, in the middle of the traffic and the hassle rain I received a text message 

" see the good side of every event, things or persons in your life. Then you will never run out of blessings to count. Your blessings are everywhere!" 

Earlier this year I joined the #100days of happiness campaign in instagram but I stoped at day25 yata. I can say going through that campaign let me appreciate everyday little blessings that I have. It made me grateful for the life I have. Why did I stopped? Negativity and laziness overpowered me. Lol

So now, I am starting to count my blessings again, 25 days, until christmas. 

- - 

#day1blessing is receiving an early gift for christmas. 

Actually this one is an example of good karma. If you are generous with people around you, chances are they will do the same with you. I mean not generous as in extravagant or spending money. Generous in understanding, kindness and teamwork. Friendship is one of the free and essential things in life. You can't live without true friends. 

So receiving this packages made me giddy! Its not from a close friend though, but I can see that she values the relationship we have.


Tadaaa! A comple collection of 2014 Mcdo glasses. 


See? I don't need to have the extra pounds from eating in Mcdo haha. 

#iamsoblessed

G, 




No comments:

Post a Comment