Tuesday 3 February 2015

Crown Hotel, Naga City

Naga City is one of the developed and progressing cities Bicol. I happened to visit the town because of work. We stayed and did training at Crown Hotel. It is stratigically located at the center of the town where everything is accesible. The city market is just a walk away, and tricycles are within the area. My CH encounter started right after I stepped at the Naga soils haha. Because they offer free transfers.

Since it was my first time in Naga, I did my research first. And there were limited reviews about Crown Hotel, so I feel that I need to do one. And based on the infos, I lowered some of my expectations. So sabi nga nila, less expectations, less disappointments.

Let me tour you to the hotel by pictures. 

This will be my sanctuary for the rest my stay. Not so roomy, but clean and comfortable. 

I love my bed and the painting, though I will miss D's smell, this will do for two nights. 

Don't ask me what is behind that window. Kasi wala talaga. And there is no scenic view in the hotel because it is located at the center of the plaza. 

The coffee table, and some complimentary water. They don't have free coffee, but convinience stores are just around the hotel, and the helpful hotel staff are very willing to provide you with hot water and coffee cup. 

There is the dresser, and will be my working area for my stay. 

Bathroom is basic, I need more towels! but clean.

Shower area is too small, but tilled and clean. And uhm, no water heater. 


There is also a roomy cabinet and an extra pillow

The room is also equiped with lcd tv with cable and a mini ref. 

Below are the room rates as of January 2015. 

Typical hotel hallway. 

Mirrored stairs. Mirrors really make spaces look bigger. And an instant check in your ootd. lol

This is the entrance of the ballroom, where we did our seminars. It can be divided into two rooms. 

Magdalena room A. 

Magdalena room B. 

Breakfast is complimentary and they have bacon. Yun na! 



On Service - 

Front desk people are so helpful. They are very accommodating to your needs and even gives you suggestions on how to go around the city. And when you ask them "saan masarap kumain." They will tell you, sa restaurants nila. Haha trained masyado diba? 

There is also a Cebu Pacific desk that can assist you. They helped me track our cargos and the hotel driver even got it for me for P350. Me? I roamed around the city while waiting. 

Banquet staffs are also very helpful and very accommodating. They are efficient in serving our snacks and lunch. Food is also good. As much as I wanted to share our contracted rate, hindi ko alam. Our counterparts coordinated the whole seminars kasi. But I think they are very budget friendly. 

On Amenities - 

There is no swimming pool and elevators (4 floors lang naman). It is because the building is old daw can no longer accommodate such. 

They have a business center that can assist on some of your needs, but they do not have printers. Anyway you are at the downtown so everything is accessible. 

- - 

If you are looking for a accessible play to stay, or you will run some errands and meetings best to book at Crown Hotel because of the location. Everything is practically within the area.  But if you are for leisure or relaxation trip better search for other hotels or tourist spots in the region. 

Crown Hotel, Naga
Crown Hotel Building 
P. Burgos Street, Naga, 
4400 Camarines Sur
(054) 473 8305


- - 

As my bicolana friend told me "you will love the place where I grew up", I really did, because of my pleasant stay at Crown Hotel. 

I am working on a post on what made my stay in Naga a happy one, so wait for it. 

#iamsoblessed 

G, 

No comments:

Post a Comment