Monday 2 February 2015

Sweet Surprise by Harana.ph

(I edited my previous post, since I got super excited yesterday that I forgot to write some details, now I am back to my sanity. lol) 


Being with R for more than 6 years now, I accepted the fact that he's not your guy-next-door or the romantic and cheesy guy that every girl wanted. He has his own way of telling how much he loves me. Tip for a longer-lasting relationship; never expect and do not demand. Remember the act of compromise? haha

But every year, okay once a year R spoils me with something new and make my heart melt. S0 this year, R surprised me with my very first Harana with flowers and a teddybear. As usual this is for our 6th Anniversary Jan26, My 20(something) birthday Feb13 and Valentines Day Feb14. R does this every year, 1 gift for the three celebrations. At least bongga naman! lol



I am actually getting some hints na din naman from him, because R can never keep any secret from me. Haha usually mas excited pa kasi sa akin yan, so na-coconstipate siya kapag may tinatago sa akin. lol At hindi siya nakatiis, he admitted that he has something to be delivered for me. Almond Cherry cake daw for me and my office mates. Then since my schedule is erratic, he also admit the delivery will be on Feb 2-3, and later he admitted that delivery time is 11am-12nn. 

So come lunch time, while we are about to eat our lunch, the Harana.com team came and serenaded me with flowers and teddybear. Although I was expecting a surprise, Iba pa din kapag andun na. I wish I could upload here the videos, as in wala akong nagawa kundi tumawa at tumawa and magblush.

A, my boss is the accomplish.  The group consist of the singer (Jireh Singson The Voice 2 Artist), guitarist, photographer and videographer. 

They sang two songs; Forevermore and Love of my Life.
R said the lyrics of the songs are the messages we wanted to tell me. Actually nahirapan siya to choose dahil we do not have a theme song chenes. So here are the lyrics. 


"Forevermore"
There are times

When I just want to look at your face

With the stars in the night

There are times

When I just want to feel your embrace

In the cold of the night

I just can't believe that you are mine now

[Chorus]
You were just a dream that I once knew

I never thought I would be right for you

I just can't compare you with

Anything in this world

You're all I need to be with forevermore
All those years I've longed to hold you in my arms

I've been dreaming of you

Every night,

I've been watching all the stars that fall down

Wishing you would be mine

I just can't believe that you were mine now

[Chorus]
You were just a dream that I once knew

I never thought I would be right for you

I just can't compare you with

Anything in this world

You're all I need to be with forevermore
Time and again


There are these changes that we cannot end

As sure as time keeps going on and on

My love for you will be forevermore
Wishing you would be mine

I just can't believe that you were mine now

You were just a dream that I once knew

I never thought I would be right for you

I just can't compare you with

Anything in this world

As endless as forever

Our love will stay together

You're all I need to be with forever more

(As endless as forever
 Our love will stay together)

You're all I need
 To be with forevermore...


"Love Of My Life"
You are the love of my life
And you are the reason I'm alive
And baby baby baby
When I think of how you saved me
I go crazy

I've never known love like this
And it fills me with a new tenderness
And I know I know I know
You're in my heart you're in my soul
You're all I can't resist

And I need to tell you
The first time I held you
I knew you are the love of my life

I spent a lifetime waiting
Always hesitating until you
I was lost so deep inside my shell
'Til you came and saved me from myself
Now all I really know
Is I need you

And you are the love of my life
All the joy and tears that I cry
And baby baby baby
You don't have to say a word
I see it in your eyes

As we stand together
I promise forever
'Til the day that I die
You are the love of my life

I spent a lifetime waiting
Always hesitating until you
I was lost so deep inside my shell
'Til you came and saved me from myself
Now all I really know
Is I need you

You are the love of my life
You are the reason I'm alive


Thats it! I still can feel my cheeks smiling and my face blushing. Nakakakilig pala talaga. Truly a memorable experience that we will treasure forever. So ngayon, everytime mayamot ako kay R, I can think of this surprise once he did for me. 


R, 
Thank you so much Babe! Thank you for loving me the way I always I imagined. Thank you for making me feel special and giving me the happiest life as we always planned. Thank you for being in life and being my number 1 fan. Thank you for everything!

#iamaluckygirl

G, 

2 comments:

  1. kakakileeeegggG!! hahahaha! Ang sweet naman ni R!! Ikaw na talaga te!! haha =)

    ReplyDelete