Wednesday 11 September 2013

Baby D at 20 months!

Babies really grow-up fast! Four months from now, baby D will be celebrating his 2nd year birthday, yay! will I start planning for his 2nd year birthday? hay... I miss baby D's baby smell, well, I always miss his maasim smell everyday. Work, school and everyday traffic steals my bonding time with my bebeko. Guilty momma in me is missing a lot of his milestones. 

Baby D is so malambing, sometimes yayakap siya, minsan naman sasabunutan ako. 

Baby D's first time sa bookstore. Nakakaloka he wants to get all the books, at itapon sa floor. 

He steals my ponytail and used it as his necklace. 

Me: D where's the frog? (we have animals drawing at our walls)
D: went around the room and get coco (our crocodile) haha

At for Nth time, tinapon na naman niya phone ko, so I asked him to face the wall. Kaso nagpose sa wall naman siya. 

He wants dede, kaso I said kinuha na ng cat ung dede niya kasi bigboy na siya, so he hugged me to get his dede back. 

Someones is enjoying barney for the nth time! at nakataas pa talaga ang paa. 

Chocolates?

Like daddy like baby. I love you both!

And ohhh... baby no more. He can now eat on his own. Literally, I wanna cry when I saw him eating alone. He's now getting independent. Good boy, my Big Boy. 

And for weeks, I'm looking for his powder. As in muntik na akong bumili ng bago. And when I'm looking for his panjama, tada! tinago pala niya!

Baby D's language development is also growing fast! He can now say a lot of things aside from mommy, daddy, lolo, lola and bola. 

- Ti-ta ( Tita A)
- Totoy (turtle)
- Oy (horse)
- Bike
- Dyong (Deion)
- Po-po (Upo)
- Po (Polbo)
- Popo (pororo)
- Baba (Buksan)
- Tatay, Nanay (I dont know if alam na niya ibig sabihin)
- Gah (Lolo E)
- Yna (Lola L)
- Os (Tita A)
- Ga (Mommy G)
- Dah (duck)
- Shus (Shoes)
- Papay (tinapay)
- Eiiw (if ikikiss siya ng daddy niya)
- Jus (juice)
- Gulay
- Fishsh 

He can also may pasikat na!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Me: D anu sabi ng Dog?
D: Dogie? Aw, Aw

Me: Anu sabi ng Cat?
D: Meow

Me: ng Bird?
D: Twit, twit

Me: ng Goat?
D: Meehh

Me: ng Cow?
D: Moooh

Me: ng Chicken? 
D: Tikitik (dapat tiktilaok yan)

Me: ng Frog?
D: Kokok
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Me: D, Let's count.. 
D: tu, tu, re, fah (with matching hand gestures pa yan)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

  • He's also masunurin, you can ask him to turn-off the TV, electricfan and lights. 
  • Kapag nag-ring ung CP ko automatic kukunin niya un agad and will say "daddy,daddy"
  • He's still into throwing things! specially cellphones. 
  • He knew how to kiss na! pero selected moments lang. 
  • He's into watching numbers video and alphabet videos
Un lang, he's weight is stunted. Since 13 months he's 10kgs. na, and his weight ranges from 10-10.5-11kgs. only. Panu he's so malikot and active. And I read somewhere that breasfeed babies are really lean. I wanna ditch the growth charts na nga sana, kaso he's pedia discussed the possibility of Primary Complex, and the idea itself is super scary for me. Hay wag naman sana, kaso he's not gaining weigth nga and he has history of frequent coughs. Praying.. praying...

Dear Baby D, 

You will always be my baby forever anak. I love you so much. And mommy will do anything to shield you. 

Mommy, 





No comments:

Post a Comment