Friday 27 September 2013

My Mommy Woes

I love my job, I love to do trainings and traveling to diffferent places. I love the idea of exploring different areas and cultures. I am always ready to explore. I am always on the go. Until I became mother to baby D. Now, no more flight extensions, as much as possible I haggle to get assignments on areas that I can do fly in and fly out. Whenever we board the plane, I always pray na sana I can come back safe for baby D.

I still love my job, I still enjoy what I do and the fullfillment I get every after completed training, but I the guilt that I feel everytime I leave the house for a 3-4days trip makes me wanna think of shifting career or staying at home.

The idea of baby d crying at night looking for me or his dede (i still breastfeed) makes me cry alone at night. Am not a good mother because I always leave? I just want to provide the best things and better future to my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment