Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sweetie's Easy Frosting

I love to DIY, but DIY doesn't love me. 

Nung magsabog yata ng creativity sa mundo ay tulog pa ako haha. Sometimes I feel bad, not really gifted eh chos! but.. but I am trying... specially ngaun na I have baby D na, I want to personalize everything for him, So I did some DIY's for baby D's 1st birthday party. I did my best! And really kahit hindi masyadong perfect it feels good that you worked hard for your baby. Yun lang really school and work is really hectic that I still can't find time to post my DIYs. Will do it soon, why? kasi blog posts of mommy's helped me a lot. And thru researching and trial and error I also discoved techniques that I want first time moms also to pick-up.


My DIY cupcake tower themed CARS on baby D's 1st birthday. 
DIY cupcake stand from Chocoloate Lovers
Cars pictures from google images
Instand frosting from Landmark. 

I failed to do detailed documentation when we are making those spell busy and hagardness. So last weekend, I tried to recreate the cupcakes.

This is my heat resistant bowl. I also used it to melt chocolates for my DIY chocopops, chocololipops. 

Pipping Tip from Chocolate Lovers also. I picked the big and small to make designs. 

Disposable pipping bag. 

Sprinkles. 

Colorful Chocolate Balls. 


Frosting Mixture. 
This is actually a ready made frosting, all you need is to add cold water and whip it. 
Un lang, this is not recommended to be stored pala, mine is tumigas. Kaya hindi ko napipe ng maayos during this recreation, bad. 

Food Coloring. 


Cupcakes!!!! These are actually store bought ready cupcakes, saves the time promise. 


I wanna show you baby D muna, muntik na malaglag sa bed. I left him to make the cucakes, kaso likot talaga, pero masarap pa din tulog. Ang cute tingnan matulog ng mga bata noh?

And tada! best paired with macaroni spagetti. 

noms.noms. 

All is well, 

G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment