Tuesday 2 December 2014

World Trade Center's Noel Bazaar

Who doesn't love going to bazaars??? Even daddy R gets excited whenever I tell him the schedule of bazaars. Sa panahon ngaun, we have to be practical and places like this allows us to score good things at a reasonable cost. 

This is actually my 4th year visiting the Noel's Bazaar. I always check their schedules at Word Trade Center's website. And schedule a visit agad agad! 

So let me tell you how reasonable and how I enjoyed my second trip there this year. 

Total damage = P 1,980

Entrace Fee is P50

Jeans P200

Summer top P100

Blue Dress P250

Shirts 2 for P180

Green shirt P100

Comfy leggins P150

Sosy Cover-up P150

Kids Polo P150

Six Pocket shorts for D P200

Kids shirts P75 each 

Nice shirt for D at P150

Girly dress P50

Blue blouse P50


Blouse P50

Sorry that my pictures do not give justice how sulit my loots are. I took them night time via ipad, becuase I am so excited to post it here. 

Actually, my excuse going there is to get new shorts, daddy R's polo and a gift to D's friend. And I kept on telling myself that my budget will be just P1,000. So what just happened? Haha muntik na ako mawalan ng pamasahe pauwi. I couldn't contain myself from buying good stuffs, but infairness to me, I can now differentiate needs and wants. Lahat ng binili ko, kailangan tlaga! Lol 

Anyway, we work hard the whole year, so we deserve to treat ourselves. Right? 

So enjoy the holidays and the shopping season. 

G, 

No comments:

Post a Comment