Friday 7 August 2015

Bump Story

Three months from now, I will again carry this little nugget inside my tummy in my arms. I couldn't contain my excitement, that it has been a part of my day checking from different baby online stores to list down what to buys for the little princess. R is a bit kontrabida though, its in his pamahiin not to buy anything for the baby until she's out. KJ to the highest level, but lets see how he can stop me this time hehe. 

On the other side of the Philippnes, lol! let me show you how this little nugget in growing, into a rounded bump. This pregnancy, I vowed to enjoy and document every stages because it might be the last. I wanted to document every milestones and compile them when babyS grew up and asks, I have something to show. 



And yes, being pregnant is not easy. But I am so thankful for the people around me who are making my pregnancy journey a bliss, from my family to my officemates and even strangers who are giving me extra priority or a hand everyday. This prego mommy is so thankful!

#blessed

G, 

1 comment:

  1. OMG so big na!! Goodluck Mommy sweetie. have a safe delivery =)

    ReplyDelete