Monday 3 August 2015

It's a Girl!

Yes! We are having a girl! a future model, familia E's little princess, a beauty queen, volleyball player, ballet dancer, gymnast and my very own doll! R isn't so happy though, because he wanted another player in his basketball team but he's equally excited to finally have his own sweetheart (D is a mommy's darling!). I bet he's  now contemplating on how to guard her little princess from her future suitors, I even overheard him and D talking on how they will protect the little princess from "bad boys!" haha. 

Although, the OB sonologist says she's just 80% sure of the gender, because "summer" is getting pasaway covering her gender and even her face, we are still so happy and thrilled. And if ever "summer" turn-out to be another basketball player, we will still equally love him.  We are also very thankful from the Congenital Anomaly Scan's result that she'll be a healthy baby, we are still praying for the best until she's out. Please also pray for me and summer's safe delivery. 




On the other story, our Kuya is growing so fast! Look! he can now drive this car thingy at the mall alone, R just need to guide him from time to time. So proud of this little nugget. But he's now grown too much clingy to me, maybe because of jealous? Everyone now is talking about summer kasi, Oh poor little boy. It breaks my heart when he says "wag ka na pumasok sa office mommy please?, dito ka nalang." Aw! he really wanted to be alone with me these past few weeks, so close that he doesn't even R to be near me. Ayayay! I am praying that he will eventually understand everything and equally love summer as well. 




All is well,

G,

No comments:

Post a Comment