Thursday 20 August 2015

I Miss Baguio!


I miss Baguio. Since I am laptopless since monday, and I don't know if I can still recover my files huhu so I am scanning the pictures I saved in my hard drive. And looking over these pictures brings back the memories of the past years, travel years R and I had. And I realized that Baguio has been really our second home. We almost went there every year. Shall I do the throwback? Its Thursday anyway. 


Fresh couple in 2010. We decided to spend the holyweek there. And also our first official travel as couple. Oh Baguio also share our relationship milestone. Taken on a boat ride at Burnham Park. Yeah we are that cheesy and so inlove. 

Panagbenga Festival in 2011. It is my first time to witness and experience the festival of flowers.

August 2012. And we are a family of 3! This is D's first feel of the Baguio weather. And we thought he loved the cool breeze. 

This I can remember if 2013 or 2014. Oh I really lost of my pics. Moreover, this trip is one of the trip D really enjoyed. As he can already walk, jog with us and play at the diferent tourist spots in the city. Taken at chocolate de batirol. 

And this for 2014, the latest that I saved. Christmas 2014 at the Wright Park. D is suppoed to ride a horse but he backed up and poses with the dog instead lol. 

And I am excited for 2015, we will be a family of 4 then by God's grace with summer. And I am really looking forward to that, and to may years of visits to Baguio and spend more memories there. But this time I will make sure to save the pictures. Baguio, we will be back. 


G,

2 comments:

  1. It's been 3 years since I got back to baguio din last month tapos side trip lang since we were in Pangasinan., That's the shortest trip I had with Baguio. Sobrang sarap ng weather talaga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should visit Baguio talaga, mas marami ng restos and pasyalan, minus the traffic lang. but the weather is still nice.

      Delete