Monday 24 August 2015

White Chocolate Teddy Bear Pops



Baking and dessert making are my frustrations. For a non domesticated mommy like me, I still wanted to make something for my family. I may not know how to cook mouth watering meals, but I can whip a good desert kapag sinisipag.

So one rainy holiday Friday, I decided to make Teddy Bear chocolates for D, from my stash from his previous parties. It's easy peasy, but you need a lot of patience for it, which the prego mommy is lack off. Nonetheless, D enjoyed the little treat.

You need the following:



Chocolates
Sticks
Teddy Bear Molds
Heat resistant bowl (or double broiler)



The procedure:
1. Boil water into a casserole, once boiling you can put the heat resistant bowl if you don't have double broiler.
2. Pour the chocolates, make sure the chocolate will be in contact with any water, otherwise it will not melt.
3. You can put a small amount of oil to aide the melting of chocolates.
4. Once the chocolates are melted, line the molder with the sticks and pour on the melted mixture, you can add rice crispies or cornflakes to add flavors or to lessen the sweetness.
5. Put the molder to the refrigerator to let it cool and hardened, preferably in the chiller for 10-15 minutes.
6. And it's ready to eat.

Reminder: Do not make this when you plan to rest for the weekend, because certainly, you have to deal with a sugar induced hyperactive toddler. Hindi ka makakapahinga! lol

Melting chocolates and other tools are available at the supermarket.

Happy chocolate making!

G,

1 comment: