Wednesday 23 September 2015

Deionsims Strikes Again!


And my sweet, witty and naughty little man strikes again. Honestly, I thank for this little hirits every now and then. It makes me laugh and forget all the pains of pregnancy and swishes the hormones away. So let me share then to you, starting with this dubsmash video.


And the endless, funny conversations we had....

Lolo to D: Ang likot likot mo naman yoyon!
D: bakit ikaw ba? Hndi malikot?
(Hahahaha)
--
Me: sa floor lang si pooh D, madumi na siya.
D: okay, walang problema
(Madali naman pala kausapin)
--
While taking a shower....
D to me: mommy! Don't make tapon the water!
(Anu daw again?!)
--
We recently bought his own bed and attached it to our existing bed. When we are about to sleep
Me: good night kuya
D: mommy kiss! Namimiss nga kita eh
(Haha akala mo anlau niya, bug he still ended sleeping in our bed pa din)
--
Me: kuya kapag nasa mall tayo don't run, okay?
D: nagrurun lang ako mommy kasi I'm looking for toy kingdom and toys r us!
(Magrereason tlaga!)
--
D: I want to eat mommy, I'm so hungry.
Me: okay lets eat fish and rice
D: no mommy, sad sa tummy ko yun, ung hotdog at rice happy in my tummy!
(May inside out na din ang tummy?)
--
While playing, like he's driving blaze (the car)
D: mommy wear seat belt
Me: ok, while traffic..
D: no mommy America tayo, walang traffic
Me: ha? E saan lang ba traffic?
D: sa Philippines!
(Haha relate na siya sa traffic!)
--
Me: d eat ka na banana
D: no! Hindi ako monkey!
(Kapag pala nag eat ka banana, monkey ka na)
--
D: mommy bakit walang pink sa rainbow?
Me: ah... kumain ka na nga lang!
--
While watching aldub's TNT commercial and they kissed
D: yyyyiiiii! Nagkiss sila!!!!
(Oo pati anak ko aldub fan!, we even do the pabebe wave while saying goodbye to me)
--
D: nag jolibee kami ni lolo
Me: tlaga? Anu food mo?
D: hndi, nag “ order out” lang kmi
(Haha order out o take -out anak?)
--
D: Mommy, anu favourite shape ni chuchay? (our dog)
Me: I don't know, you ask him..
D: I can't! nagdodog-talk naman siya!
(Haha may point! and somebody help me!)
--
And so when the TV news makes countdown to christmas,
D: Mommy christmas na?
Me: No, malayo pa,
D: eh, sabi sa TV oh! christmas na!
(countdown pa nga lang!)
--
On his christmas gift,
Me: What do you for christmas kuya? We will write kay Santa Claus?
D: Eh, wala naman si Santa, saka di niya alam sila Rubble (Paw Patrols)
Me: Ah okay! so draw nailing natin para alam niya?
D: Hndi, si daddy nalang buy!
(Haha, alam naman pala niya!)
--
D: Bakit ung may pasok sa school at may office 5? (days), hung walang pasok 2 lang? (days)
Me: (haha tanung ko din yan!)

--------------

And since I am getting so emotional again because D is growing so fast, and S' arrival is also coming. Yes! I have the right to blame the pregnancy hormones haha. Lets get some positive vibes with D's pictures in the past months.

D's haircut at a professional barbershop with daddy R. I couldn't contain my smile while watching how behaved he was. Gone are the days na 3 kami humahawak sa kanya just to make him still. He even glances at my seat and smiles at mommy. So big boy na talaga. 

Kuya D still love balloons! A very happy boy indeed!

And, a siraniko as always! I don't know how he did this and why. He just loved doing this to some of his toys!

He's into hide and seek lately, but I gotta teach him how to hide properly. 

 And so we are at the stage where we can't take a normal family selfie!

 And I want to remember this toothy smile!

Thank you for giving mommy so much happiness anak!, promise, mommy will make it up to you soon!

Mommy G,



No comments:

Post a Comment