Monday 28 September 2015

DIY Maternity Shoot: Belly Pics

Ola! Happy Monday! I know we all need a lot of positive vibes to get us going to work, after the long weekend. Last weekend was also eventful for the familia E, we truly enjoyed the laziness, playtimes and D. And good news is that babyS I and marks 32 weeks, yes! 8 months and we are doing good with the weight and progress. Hang-in there babyS, two months more before your adventure begins!

So anyway, after searching pegs at pinterest and with Mr. google, I finally had by belly pics courtesy of daddy R. My initial plan was to hire a photographer sana, then do it outdoors. But the price ranges from P4,000 to P5,000 plus so I changed my mind. Haha practicality issues. So we had our trusty iPad and cameras,then with the help of crops and effect. Plus some available dress and props at the comfort of our room. Or maybe I can have someone edit it professionally, so we can print it nicely.  I am happy on how the pics turned out. Next time we will improve the lightning. We just can't do a family pic, walling kukuha! haha so the family pics will be a the studio maybe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment