Wednesday 18 November 2015

7 days a SAHM

Today marks my 7th day as a stay-at-home-mom. I took my early leave last week to maximize my unused SLs and VL and to prepare for baby Summer's arrival and spend time with kuya D as well.

Last days was full of different emotions, excitement, bliss that I had to spend more time with D, some nervousness and worries if baby summer is still okay. But I am lifting everything to His will.

I may have limited time to be a SAHM, but I am so grateful for the days I spend with D, for myself, and hopefully with Summer and daddy R before I went back to the corporate jungle again.

For the past days, I enjoy waking up with no alarm, snuggling with D. I also love the idea of no schedules to follow, I can nap whenever I want, I can eat anytime I want, I can watch and read anytime I want. Yes, I have having a great time being a SAHM.

This last week is also the longest time I spent with D since I got pregnant with S. Most of the time kasi I was too tired to play and talk to him because of work and pregnancy hormones. These past weeks I felt that we are lot closer to each other, we shared lots of hugs, cuddles, tickles and kisses. I literally spend most of the nights staring at him as he succumbed to sleep. I am so blessed to be loved by my little man. Daddy R would tease me about enjoying D's sweetness na mana daw sa kanya haha.

I also had time to clean our room, set up Summer's crib and arrange all her things. I am also also planning to throw all my life's trash haha as in all the aning anings I accumulated in the past years. Staying a home provided me time to organize my life lol.

So practically, everything is ready for Summer's arrival, yun lang I feel that it is me who is not yet completely ready. I need daddy R to be with me. I am not ready for the pain, but I am convincing myself that I did it with D so I can bear it again. I am also doubting myself if I am ready to be a mom of two kids, how will I manage my time and if I can really love them equally. But I am getting there, slowly as Summer is also preparing for her arrival.

As I count the days to my due date, where I have no choice but to have myself induced, I will enjoy my remaining days with D alone. And with prayers for a smooth, safe and healthy delivery.

Pray with me in this journey please?

G,

No comments:

Post a Comment