Tuesday 3 November 2015

Superman's Trick or Treat 2015!

Since I am about to pop, we missed the travel to the province this All Saints Day, we usually go home  to the province to visit our departed loved ones. But as my OB said, "madami pang long weekends and holidays na darating. Stay at home muna for you and your baby's safety." Okay! so we stayed at home, and visit the mall nalang lol. 

And because in the province hindi uso ang halloween parties and costumes, D never experience it before. But don't get me wrong, masaya naman magbakasyon sa province, kumain, maglaro at dumalaw sa cemetery. It is actually a mini reunion pa nga. I miss the gang there, pero as the famous line says, "Everything happens for a reason", so we stayed in the city, medyo boring, but D experienced his first "Spooky Halloween Trick or Treat". I know ang haba ng title, si D ang nag-coin niyan. 

And because I was too lazy to move around, I actually never planned on joining any party, I also didn't prepared his costume. But the recycled superman costume that I bought in Divisoria for P250 was still a hit to my darling boy, so he's Superman! we bought the spider man mask at ocean park, he chooses it so hayaan na! We have D as the Super Spider Man! lol! And just joined free trick or treat party at the village and at SM Mall. Nakakapagod, but it is actually fun! I let D enjoyed all the candies he got, pinaghirapan niya yan kakasigaw ng "Trick or Treat!" haha, but the poor little man suffered toothache after. 

Trick or Treat at the Village. Actually, since it was initiated by the church, dapat saints and costume. Pero we are pasaway, haha bata naman!


SM Trick or Treat. He's so happy to see his fellow superheroes.

And when halloween party mixed with Santa. Hindi nakapagpigil si D na panic kay Santa. Lol

And because D saw other kids with the bongga make-up and costumes, he decided to make himself a zombie using Lola's Lipsticks. Haha and again roamed again in out street to do some last minute trick or treat. lol

So now, D can't decide whether he will be Batman or Papa Drack, or a Zombie next year. So I have 365 days to prepare! But he said, Baby Summer will be a baby princess. Sana hindi na naman ako magcram!

Mommy G,

No comments:

Post a Comment