Saturday 21 November 2015

My Journey



BabyS our ray of sunshine in my tummy, from 16weeks to 37weeks. 

As the famous line says, "What a journey it has been" I am now a bit nostalgic, sentimental and madrama! I survived 9 months of endless CR breaks, acid reflux and backache and all other things brought by the preggy hormones. But my life's mantra is "this will all pass" and true enough, halos hindi ko namalayan, I am about to give birth na! 

As I type this post, I am now 2-3 cm dilated and 50% effaced, I may not know what that exactly means in medical terms, but I know baby summer is so coming very soon! And I am so excited at the same time nervous for the big day. 

I will miss the priority lanes, the duck like walking, the little movements in my tummy, the adoring look of daddy R, my chubby fingers, feet and toes, and a lot more! But I wouldn't trade it for a baby's smell.

It may be a rough journey, I can't say I completely ready for baby summer but I can do it. 

Please join us in praying for a safe and healthy delivery. 

Mommy G,  

No comments:

Post a Comment