Thursday 18 August 2016

CEBU GRAND HOTEL #WhenInCebu

Last time I was in Cebu for training is when I am still pregnant with D. Yes, that long. And Cebu has developed and grew more after that. But, it is still like the same Metro Cebu that I frequented before. yes, the hotels, the restaurants, the traffic, and accommodating people that assists us along the way. But this trip, it is my first time to try Cebu Grand Hotel. I am not so familiar with the place, hence the flyer below. Nice, real deal right?! Considering that it is located near to Ayala Complex and Mango Avenue. Actually Zubu Chon is walking distance from the hotel. 


This is their superior room. Simple, but have everything you need. 

+1 for the effort in designing the bath towels. 

They also have the usual essentials, less tea. 

The bathroom. Not Chuvaness approved, but they have the hot and cold shower well functioning and that is a (+)plus for me. 


And they have a huge mirror facing the beds. #scary for me so I slept with all the lights and TV on. 

When you go down to their function room, you will see this mirror with frames within. Like right?


Function room in classroom type arrangement. 

I don't know the rates of the function room since this was pre-arranged for us. But one thing is for sure, their food is good. 

(+)
- Location is very accessible with near convenience store and some restaurants
- Accommodating staffs, they even packed my chorizos from the palengke so I can have it checked in. 
- Buffet breakfast is good. They serve bacon! lol
- During seminars, all the waiters are attentive to your needs. Function rooms are ready as early as 6AM
- They are reinventing and renovating

(-)
- Scary big mirror in the room lol
- Noisy (slight) aircon
- Smell of carpets

But over all, I enjoyed my stay in the hotel and will consider going back. 

G, 



No comments:

Post a Comment