Monday 8 August 2016

Weekend (August 6-7)

For a semi-OFW family like us, weekends are special. I always try to make it really a quality time with the kids. Something that the two will always remember when they grow up. 

Morning was spent with S. Her teeth are coming out by 2's so imagine the pain she is going through, kaya super clingy. Poor baby. Don't worry, that will pass. Yun lang, we couldn't keep up to carry a 9 kilo baby all day lol

I also spent an hour cooking our breakfast. I wanna show you how my imbotido and egg-hotdog omelette is, But, wag nalang #medyofail but I am really working on how to improve with kusina skills. I want D and S grow up me cooking their meals. Cross your fingers with me guys. 

This is S' breakfast. Brocoli and rolled oats plus mommy's love and milk. 


We also went out. S is so happy how cool it is in the mall. Lol lookie who are so look-a-like. As R said, "gandang ganda talaga ako kay S, kamukha ko siya nung baby ako" haha #sabikonga


We can now enjoy non fast food lunch with the babies. It is amazing how R and I can cue silently who to eat first and who will look after the kids. This is really parenting goals. 


We dined in at SeaFood Island, this is our feast. Though I find it costly for a P700+++ it is masarap naman. And oh btw, this is for 3-4 persons, and we finished it. 


And we have a growing boy who now can finish a twirl of sundae. 





And here goes our baby wearing dad having a break. I swear S fall asleep whenever daddy wears her. 


And because D wanted us to go home late, (as in wala na araw) we made tambay had coffee and a bread. 


Father and son sharing coffee. Yes, D had a caffeine attack the next day lol


Sunday was spent stripping S' cloth diapers. Aren't they are too cute? Yes?
But they are so hard to laundry hAha


And lookie to managed to write his own name. I am proud momma here. Although D started school early, I don't want to pressure him. I just let him learn and enjoy in his own phase. I just need to work on his patience and discipline in studying. 


So that is how our weekend went. I hope to document every weekend here. 

G, 



No comments:

Post a Comment