Thursday 4 August 2016

Hello!

Oh I am here! Finally got a chance to write something again. Okay, no more excuses. I am just glad that I created this personal and secret space where I can share my thoughts, learnings, milestones and serves as a reminder of our adventures. So every now and then, when I miss my kids or I feel a little nostalgic I just browse this page. And, and and I will really try to update here because I am also microblogging with Facebook and Instagram which I don't really like, okay enough ranting. 

So lets do a little recap of how are we in the past month, shall we?


I turned 30 last February. I am halfway in my life (well I will I live until 60 lol) and with a good career, happy marriage and 2 beautiful kids. I can have a vacation whenever I can, eat where I want and buy some of my wants.  I am so blessed. 



We also had S baptised last February. It was a simple celebration with family and friends. I failed on a summery themed baptism DIY. lol. But everything went well. 

Kuya D graduated nursery last April. Yes, there is such a thing. And I am so proud that he finished the whole year. Although, he's in the 4th place, and they are only four in the class. hahaha I am still proud of my big baby even though  he's a handful at times. 


Surprisingly, R and I can handle two kids in tow at the mall. Before with D, we are so sabog and pagod and  we don't know how to do it. Well, thats an improvement! and we also need to improve on taking family selfie. 

Since S is still small to travel last April for Holy week, we just went to Pampanga for the weekend. It was fun, but mainit lol. D enjoyed watching how rice was eaten by the tractor lol. He was so amazed that we also let him run in the ricefileds. I enjoyed chatting with Inang. It was more than a year since I last visited because I got pregnant with S. 

April and May was busy as work, the word "busy" may be an understatement pa nga lol. But we were rewarded with a once in a lifetime experience, we swam with the gentle giant in Oslob, Cebu. The 30 minutes experience was worth it the 3 hours travel to the beach from the city. I wanna do it again if given a chance. 



And, look at my 8 month old princess holding his own bottle. I said it again and I will say to again. Times flies so so fast! And I seriously need to slow down and enjoy my kids!

D munching on his donut. Since S came, I am working on spending time with kuya. We have "date" days while doing errands. This is our bonding time since most of my time at home is spend with S since she is still breastfed. 

Watching Finding Dory is a Family affair! 


Lookie, my own baby. This is am IMA baby carrier. I drooled for this in weeks and finally I got a slot.  Well, baby wearing made things easy for us and stylish too!

And, we recently joined the cloth diapering bandwagon. Don't ask me if we are actually saving money, oh well basta they are too cute! look, matching with my phone as well. 

 Weekends are spend with this two. Look how R and I blessed with this two cuties. 

And this playtime moments, is something that I need to print and frame. For real, I need printed pictures not just Facebook likes! lol

For S, I am working double time the effort to have her love food and feed her in #tamangkain style. 



 And we now have an official pre-schooler. aw!

 And, look at his gallery in our room. Actually our whole wall has become his canvass. And I am okay with it, as long as it will hone D's creativity. 

And lastly, R and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary for the first time after our civil marriage. We are more on celebrating mansaries of bf/gf. For us marriage is just a paper and formality nalang. And I am happy that we have each other for more than 7 years now. It is not easy, not always blessed but it is a consistent loving each other everyday. 

So thats it! I hope to bounce here again more often. 

G, 


No comments:

Post a Comment