Monday 22 July 2013

Baby D: 1 year & 6 months

Baby D is growing so fast! his lolo kept on saying "dati nakahiga lang tayo sa bed, ngaun tumatakbo ka na!" haha so true, and when we complain that he's so malikot, he will say "dati nung hindi pa naglalakad gusto mo palakarin, ngaun naman naglalakad na, nagrereklamo ka kasi tumatakbo na".

He's a handful nowadays, in seconds he's climbing the couch, pulling the chairs, and picking and swallowing everything he likes! yay! kapoy! I'm not complaining though, (slight lang) because this stage also the cutest he will be. I want to enjoy every moment, mabilis lang yan, next thing I know, I am no longer his one and only girl. yikes!

Wanna see how cute our little pattoootie?

We spent last weekend in Baguio, and daddy R is the yaya for the whole day. They went to Burnham Park and walked around the city. I wish I was with them, kaso I have work, father and son had a great time though. R just complains that baby D is so heavy (kahit payatot) siksik kasi. lol!

While waiting for the bus to depart, baby D was looking at the bus stewardess (nagandahan ata), so we asked him to say HI! ayan with matching wave wave pa.. daddy R is so proud haha, may future chickboy na siya. 


I love this photo that R sent to me. (Sorry for the blurry photo, taken via ipod)
I'l cation this as "mother and son selfie" lol
I just love that R loves to take our photo. 

Baby D's latest words: 

Aside from BOLA, DADDY, MOMMY, DEDE, LOLA, LOLO... DEDIH (Teddy), BAH (barney) , 

Me: How old are you d?
D: Tyu (one yun actually) with action of 1 finger yan. 

Me: D lets count.. one... 
D: Tyu
D: reee (three)
D: Fol (four)
Me: Five

While playing basketball...
Us: oh shoot 1, 2 ...
D: Tyiii (three) sabay shoot ng ball sa ring... 

Tita A: Anu bibilhin mo D?
D: Pita, pita pita (haha buy daw siya Fita crackers!)

* Koochie = chuckie lol - and the boy can knock off little chuckie in minutes
* Cahhh = CAR
* Cahhh = CAT , I don't know why bitin lol
* Dhog = DOG

Me: panu iiyak si D? 
D: huhuhu (haha funny alam na magdrama)
Me: panu tatawa si D?
D: hahaha (asar na tawa talaga)

And he loves swimming at the floor and kissing the floor. NAKAKALOKA. I don't know where he learned that!

He LOVES RUNNING!

Currently, he's into spliting, may bukol nga kasi natumba. lol and again, we are in search kanino niya yun ginagaya!

His daddy and lolo is also worried that he might me "bakla", I don't see anything wrong with that. haha

Evidence No. 1: Mahilig siya tumili.. haha 
Evidence No. 2: He loves to wear my shoes.. 
Evidence No. 3: He loves to wear lola's bag and mine too
Evidence No. 4: Tita A gave him flowers.. he loved it ... 
                      When I asked asan na flower? tinapon na daw lolo niya kasi di un bagay sa kanya. haha

They're funny! allergic agad? I kept on telling them he's like a sponge kasi and still exploring at gaya-gaya pa. Aga naman nila magworry. lol

The only thing that alarms me is that his MEGA separation anxiety. I don't know if still normal or he's still adapting. We'll still research on that. 

Osha! I have to continue working with the overflowing papers in my desk. Sana friday na agad bukas. 

Laters!





No comments:

Post a Comment