Wednesday 31 July 2013

Dehdhie and a lot more!

"Akala mo nauuto ka ng anak mo, pero actually ikaw ang nauuto niya" - my friend said. Funny but true, actually mas nauuto niya ang Lolo at Lola niya. I'm trying to train him na if NO, NO talaga, na not all things that he wants to play ay pwede, na hindi lahat ng gusto niya pwede. Yeah I'm sounding like a monster mommy teacher na. There are times that baby D is crying because I'm telling him that my mobile phone is not a toy, then the Lolo will walk into our room to the rescue, always. Hay... my little spoiled baby boy. And actually minsan, sumusuko din ako when he starts wailing and coughing because of arte-iyak he's making, nakakaguilty din. Well, maybe he's not yet ready for that kind of discipline, I will read more on that. 

Moreover, I'm loving that he's having his security object na. For a long time kasi I feel like me, or should I say "the dede" is his comforter, ung tipong the whole day and night whenever I'm around nakadikit sa akin yan, when he's afraid, when he wants to rest, etc. sa akin siya didikit, so wala akong ibang magawa and I really miss having my own body mine lang haha. Good thing Dehdhie (Teddy) is there na. I don't know how they became close, how everything happened (hay the working mommy in me is feeling sad again). We had Dehdhie as a christmas gift from his nong-nong (ninong) and before hate pa niya yan, ngaun they're inseperable.

Baby D watching TV while playing with dehdhie. 

-When you ask him, D where's Teddy? He will stand up and will look for it, and will shout dehdhie! (like he's saying I found you!), then he'll kiss and hug teddy. hay hangkyut lang. 

-While we are eating dinner, as usual tapos na kumain si baby D dahil sobrang likot niya, but si teddy gusto din niya pakainin. haha he kept on putting teddy sa upuan ng Lolo niya, as in inaayos niya pa na nakaupo. It's so funny that his Lolo kept on putting teddy sa floor, but baby D is so insistent to sit teddy sa chair. Kanino kaya nagmana sa tigas ng ulo yang bata na yan? lol

-baby D will not kiss me until pinilit ko siya, but if si teddy? palagi niya kinikiss. 

-Kailangan sakay niya si teddy kapag sasakay siya sa car niya. Actually hirap siya na pagkasyahin silang dalawa. (Note to daddy R: you need to buy D a new and bigger car! hahaha )

-Whenever I'm attempting to put him to sleep without dede, kailangan si teddy ang katabi niya. 

-One night while the lights and tv are off, and nagpapatulog kami and breastfeeding him, as usual kayakap niya si teddy, and to my amuzement, he stopped nursing and let teddy to nurse with me. Naloka ako. But I'm happy that he is now willing to share. Masungit yang bata na yan e.

-One morning, because I slept at 2am na I woke-up to a playing baby D and dehdhie in bed. D is talking to teddy as if they're into a deep conversation. 

-After we woke-up from our afternoon nap, his Lola went to our room, kaso nung pagpasok niya nalaglag ung bote ng alcohol, baby D said: "hallla!" haha lagot daw si Lola. 

Kids really grow fast no? hay... If only all my daydreams of being a stay-at-home will come true. So I can really focus to baby D. Sobrang bilis niya lang kasi lumaki and he's discovering a lot nowadays, I'm missing a lot. I envy those moms that can stay and work at home. Well, sabi nga nila you have to be happy on what you have. So I just make the most of the time at home to play and teach baby D. Let's update daddy R?! 

- He loves the minions! whenever he sees our tab, he will say "ba ba ba ba" or the banana song of minions

- Recently, he's into water dispenser! nakakaloka at yung hot pa ang gusto pindutin? at yun na nga napaso na siya. tsk! pero mama said, he learned hsi lesson na, hindi na siya lumalapit sa water dispenser namin. 

- He loved being kissed sa kanyang cloc cloc "pototoy!"

- Loves to play "saw-saw suka mahuli taya!" haha at alam na niya panu manghuli ng kamay ko!

- Whenever he see water, immediately "mamam" yun!

-He loves running! parang ibon na nakawala sa hawla nung umuwi kami sa bukid. I also love that he's not timid na, nakikihalubilo na, pero may konting stranger anxiety pa din. 

- He's the master gaya-gaya! lahat nalang alam niya gayahin. 

-He loves flowers, and kiss anything except me (sad face!), well sometimes out of nowhere biglang nalang ako ikikiss, aw! sweet din!

-He recognizes that the sound of skype means he will see daddy r!

- While he's driving and playing with his car, maglalagay pa yan ng mats sa floor at duon siya dadaan, mama said: "kasi gusto niya rough road!" haha 

- He's now learning how to do distance shoot ng bola, hindi na dunk. And mind you, may whole court na siya sa bahay as in 2 rings na magkatapat, and after magshhoot sa kabila, lilipat ulet sa isa. (pakana ng lolo niya). 

- Last night, I'm training him to say jolibbee when asked "saan tayo pupunta?", but no ayaw makicooperate. "daddy!" pa din at galit pa. 

He's doing a lot of milestones lately,  and I always fail to take pictures. Hay... ang cute kasi na mas gusto ko nalang siya ihug and say verygood instead of getting a cam. Are we mommies like that so mushy? Haha. Hay basta I'm happy that baby D is doing well, thats all I wanna know and his smiles and hugs comforts me inspite of all the things we are facing at present. 

I know, at some point of our lives we need to experience some "rough roads" for us to enjoy the ride. I am just so thankful that I have daddy R with me (at least we now know the art of give and take and compromise, db? db? db R?) lol. Seriously, I have a very cute and happy baby, loving husband and a lot more things to be thankful for. So my thoughts have no more room for some negative vibes. Agree? 

And when when you're at the bottom, there's no way but to go up! 

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment