Wednesday 3 July 2013

For Husbands and Boyfriends, (Ahemm.. daddy R)


I stalk several blogs. That is the reason why I started this blog. I love to read and tell stories. Since I discovered about parenting and lifestyle blogs while researching about breastfeeding, It became my daily routine na. I learned a lot from other's blog and I so much relate with their experiences as homemakers. So I started this blog just to document memories and to share stories. 

So when I read about this in my favorite blog, I wanna adapt it. She got it from yahoo and made comments, so I will make mine as well ... (actually si daddy R lang pinapatamaan ko ;-)

It's about keeping the flame alive. Because at the end of the day, amidst being a parent we started as lovers. And we need to keep the fire burning. 

Compliment the wife or the girlfriend.
A simple compliment can go a long way. Being a working mom is so stressful, and sometimes no time na para mag ayos. And it matters kahit once in a while masabihan ka ng "ang ganda mo naman ngaun" or you look nice with your dress today" it lightens the mood, and it brings back the confidence, parang nung nagliligawan lang kayo. 

Do PDA once in a while.
Never underestimate the power of touch. Not naman the teenny weenny type, but nakaka-feel-good kasi when your hubby holds your hands while walking, make akbay while shopping etc. 

Hug the ladies from behind.
I also love this, specially if unexpected. And sweet lang db? Feel na feel mo yung love. 

If she needs to vent out something, listen.
I know we talk too much, but we need to talk to vent out what we feel. So please listen. 

Converse with her.
Nothing beats open communication. So talk. Talk. Talk. 

Make time for her.
Date, Dinner, watch movies etc. Just like when you're teenagers. Promise it will make you feel like teeners again, brings back good memories. 

Out of the blue, touch us.
Yes. Nakakawala ng stress if you have someone to snuggle lalo na kapag malamig. 

Give her gifts once in a while.
Girls are all the same. We need to be spoiled. 

Lastly, practice not to be annoyed at us.
We are just girls. So please understand us. 

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment