Tuesday 20 August 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I hate rain. Yeah! The only time I enjoy raining is when I'm swimming. Weirdo! haha. No seriously ayoko kasi nababasa mga paa ko kapag umuulan, ayoko ng feeling ng nababasa yung pants ko, and super hate the traffic at baha kapag umuulan.  But I love the bedweather feeling naman. It's so relaxing to sleep, eat and cuddle in bed during rainy season, hay.. thats so nice if you don't have midterms exam, work, training and planned vacation. Capital "K" at "J" right?!


Being a mother, a student and a trainer I learned to plan ahead. At bilang I am an operada, I always tend to forget a lot of things that's why I make sure to plan ahead, hassle kaya kapag may naiwan ka or nakalimutan. Kaya lang there are times when you are done preparing,  as in all systems go ka na biglang... may HABAGAT! Ohh Emmm Gee! Sira ang lahat. And now?! I am here at our room, almost whole day monitoring the roads and floods. Kainis noh?! But syempre SAFETY FIRST. 

Ganyan naman tayong mga mothers diba? kebers na sa pagod pagprepare, ang mahalaga safe ang family mo. Sana umalis na ang habagat na yan. 

All is well...

No comments:

Post a Comment