Wednesday 28 August 2013

Happy 56th R!

Dear R, 

Happy 56th! More or less sixty months ago, while I am waiting and praying for the right guy to arrive e padaan-daan ka lang pala sa office everyday. I love to call it destiny. All things happens for a reason, and the rest was history. I never imagined anyone who will love me the way you did, and I will be forever grateful for that. Thank you for the best 56 months that we shared and for the happily ever after Babe. Thank you for endlessly understanding me, my crankiness, my moods and my family. I love how you spoil me even if you are the most kuripot person I know. Thank you for loving me even if I cannot make any single meal for you (except for a sandwich and coffee). Thank you for making me the luckiest and happiest wife everyday. 

I love you to the moon and back. 

P.S I love the watch you gave to me, but I am also waiting for my TB bag. wink!!

G, 


No comments:

Post a Comment