Wednesday 7 August 2013

Sweetie's Life May Not Always Sweet


(Warning: Full of Negativity)

Yeah, my life is  not always sweet as I always daydream. What is life without stress? without problems? without hassles? and without failures? and without contrabidas? But at the end of the day I just hold on to this: 
True right? Mabilis lang yan. I can attest to that because when I usually get so mean with somebody in less than a hour andyan na agad-agad yan. Oh well there are people that can withstand that. Waley sila pakealam at bakit mo pa nga naman napapansin yun e you're swimming with the fruits of your illegal labor na diba? 

I just don't get it why there are people who are so selfish? I know sometimes we need to, pero ung iba greediness na yan. Paano kaya sila nakakatulog sa gabi? Or nakakatulog pa ba sila? I remember my professor way back in college said that "bago ka matulog sa gabi, reflect if may nasaktan ka ba the whole day if yes, make sure you will correct that the other day, or pray for forgiveness". I totally agree, fast-faced corporate life sometimes make us tigers and unitentionally hurt other peoples feelings, that is so normal but you have to correct that, bawi ba kungbaga. Because at the end of the day, konsyensya mo na din yan and babalik din saiyo yan. 

My mantra in life is that as long as you are doing your job and you play fair, you have nothing to be afraid off, no worries. I just don't get it that some people who will pull you down crab mentality talaga. Life is so simple. Give=Get. Work=Earn. Good=Bad. Share=Receive. WorkHard=Sucess. Spend=Save. New=Old. And if there's a will, theres a way. Why do some people keep on complicating simple things? I just don't get it. 

It doesn't mean you have the power, you will overuse that. Sabi nga ni Superman Great Power, comes great responsibility. Kawawa kasi yung nasa baba. They are helpless. 

Now, Is it just me? my hormones? my frustrations? my disappointment? certainly no. I have basis. They also have. Lahat kami. But what can we do? So if we everyday we will stress ourselves because of that, hay buhay na talaga. So lets just Keep Calm. 

All is well, 

No comments:

Post a Comment