Wednesday 27 August 2014

R, My Mr. Right!

(Happy 67th mansary babe (R)! this post is for you, my Mr. Right! wink! wink!)

I got this article from the internet in Elite Daily during those lazy days that I cannot put myself into work a.k.a inspiring myself to work in spite of everything.  But I guess this article is God's way of telling me how blessed I am. Not all people found their happily ever after, so having a husband who is showering you with love day-in and day-out is such a big blessing. And I thank God a million times, for letting me meet R. Thank you, really... for having a man that I could be my enemy once in a while, but I could fall in love over and over again. 

_________________________________________________________________________

9 Signs You’ve Found The Man You Should Make Your Husband




There’s one thing we’re all chasing after. One force that trumps money, power or reason, and that very closely dictates the kind of people we become. And it’s love.
Falling in love is like coming home. Your worries are quieted and you feel protected in your partner’s arms. The man you give your heart to just feels right.
When you’re deep in love, it’s hard not to picture the rest of your life with that other person. But how do we know for certain that it’s real forever and not just a current fantasy?
Perhaps we’re a little old-fashioned, but we like to believe that marriage — for better or for worse — is sacred for life. Here are the nine signs you’ve found the man you want to spend the rest of your life with:
1. You don’t need to be “on” in front of him
Good days and bad days, he understands who you are and doesn’t expect you to be anyone but yourself. In his eyes, you’re special by just being you. There’s no pretending. Yes, I love that I can be who I am whenever I am with R, and he loves me in whatever mood I am.  
2. Your happiness is his happiness, and vice versa
You know he’s the one because he’s good to you in ways that you’ve never thought possible. He wants what’s best for you, even if it comes at a cost to him. Whenever I am happy, R is happier, and I am more happy in his achievements. I became selfless because of his love. 
3. Even at the end of a really bad day, all you want is to be with him
No matter what kind of crummy mood you’re in, you’d rather be with him than be alone, for you’re better with him than without him. Aside from baby D, all I need is a tight hug from R or even just to hear his comforting voice, nothing else. 
4. The attraction is palpable
Physically, emotionally and mentally, you two are compatible on all those levels. The chemistry between you both is powerful enough to block everything else out. Sometimes it feels like it’s just him that really matters. Surely, there are times that we don't agree on, but at the end of the day, we know how to compromise. But oftentimes, R lets me win! well, thats love babe!
5. You want to share every experience with him
When you envision your future, he has a major role in it (and vice versa). The idea of spending the rest of your life with him doesn’t scare you. Being by his side is where you feel most comfortable. Funny, but I don't buy my things without him ever since we became together. I feel like if there is one people I should look pretty, its him! Each others company is the perfect date for us. 
6. You have the same idea of romance
Sometimes you feel like you’re in a “Twilight” movie with all this inexplicable magic and love buzzing around. Whatever your definition of romance is — intimate dinners, long road trips, cuddling in bed — he shares in it and will go the extra step to make that happen. You would do everything to make your partner happy right? and it becomes your happiness also. 
7. You love more than you fight
It never feels good to fight because you care too much about him to hurt him. The compromise always seems like the best option because you both can be happy. But at the end of the day, you really can’t stay mad at each other for long. What I really love about R is that he can't stay mad at me. And even if he's so mad, he'll still check on me. Showers of love. 
8. He not only listens to you, but he also hears what you’re saying
He can read between the lines and anticipate your needs without you having to communicate them all the time. He’s thoughtful and well-intentioned like that. Sometimes I doubt, but he is. 
9. He accepts you as you are
You’re messier, louder and maybe less funny, but he loves you for it. He makes you feel good about all those things you might dislike about yourself. With R, I don't have to pretend I am happy, even if not. R understands my weaknesses and even loved every inch of it. 

I am a lucky girl. 

Source: 

http://elitedaily.com/dating/9-signs-man-marry/709958/

No comments:

Post a Comment