Friday 1 August 2014

What Happened Last July 2014

Hello my "stranger blog!" I actually visit you everyday, but I don't have the "positive" energy to radiate with you so I don't log-in anyway. July is a roller coaster ride for me, but I guess amidst everything,  I am  still lucky and blessed because I have D and daddy R for me. I am very optimistic (crossing my fingers) that August will be very good for me, for my family and for my career!

Anyway, let me tell you what happened last July in pictures. 

My little firecracker is so clingy whenever he's sick. I am thankful that I don't have work during those days, so literally we stayed in "lally" our rocking chair all the time. 

Someone misses school because of Glenda. So he insist on playing school at home. And I am his teacher. He's so adorable in telling me "bye teacher!"

 Naught and still so playful. And when he's tired, he can now sleep on his own. Growing-up so fast. 

This racing car is 20 something old already. R brought it home as pamana to his unico hijo. But after 2 weeks, D dismantled it, I asked him why? he said "hanap ko upuan sa loob mommy!" hay.. our adorable #siraniko. 

Despite busy schedule, R and I made sure that we will have our "me" time. We were able to watch a movie, go on a date, hop on restaurants and share a meal again.  

 D made it to timezone again!



While the other kids are busy playing in the indoor playground, someone is relaxing like a boss. 

D's idea of picture. Wacky! 

Boys busy discussing what kind of toys they will buy.  

My boys. 


And my plan to go on a diet is still cancelled, until further notice. Haha. 

Life is so good, so lets enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you have gone through last month but surely looking at the pictures, those 2 boys of yours are giving you enough reasons to smile. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mommy Jen! cyberhugss! our family is the best source of our positive vibes!

      Delete