Tuesday 26 August 2014

Playing with the Rain

D: "Rain.. rain.. come again everyday so I can play with you!"


I mentioned before that I wanted D to have a childhood full of memories. Unforgettable ones that will make him laugh and relish old times and one of those ay ang maligo sa ulan! Isn't it fun?! So this holiday long weekend, I let D played in the rain. 


It was daddy R's idea. He told D that he can play in the rain. So one afternoon, while we are watching the rain by the swing... someone ran outside to play!

I was hesitant at first, I even showered D with baby oil in the fear that he might get sick. 




But seeing how much he enjoyed this first experience with the rain, I let him go na,,, 



Yun lang, every time it rains,  we need to guard D because he'll run into the rain!

1 comment:

  1. That surely will be a good memory. I remember when I was a kid too, I so love the maligo sa ulan!! Hehehe. Until now pero mas nananaig ang mahirap maglaba eh hahahaha =)

    ReplyDelete