Sunday 28 December 2014

25 Days of Blessings - Day23, 24 & 25

#latepost

Okay, i got caught up with the holiday rush (I mean stress) haha and now I am back to my normal programing, yun lang my internet connection is not (Daddy R, D and I are now on our holiday vacation lol) so I will squeeze my blessings in a post. 

DAY 23 

Just as the christmas rush (spell STRESS) is coming into me, This little nutcracker never fails to amaze me and comfort me. Who says only moms with girls can only play dress-up? Moms with boys too... Yun lang it should be a super hero with a super powers (lots of hugs and kisses). 

Honestly, I stoped asking for christmas gifts after having D. Having D and daddy R made me complete. 
There's nothing I can ask for. 

DAY 24

The happiness you can get when you are with the ones you love the most. 

Taken while we are waiting for noche buena, while enjoying lots of tickles and giggles. 
That is life. 

DAY25

We celebrated Jesus birthday simple, but happy and contented. We focused on D's happiness. Really, christmas is for kids. 

We gave him Santa's gift.

Let him play and enjoy balloons,

And spent a lot of playtimes with him. 

#iamsoblessed

My 25 days of finding my blessings may have ended, but finding simple blessings everyday will not stop. I may not have all the things that I wanted, but I know I am blessed with the things and people that I needed. 

Thank you Lord for everything. For showing me the beautiful life, the journey that I should enjoy and plan for. 

G, 




No comments:

Post a Comment