Monday 29 December 2014

Cheers to 2015!



Honestly, I feel like I am in school again, writing a new years resolution. Haha I just feel like I need an intense life planning like this. Hello quarter life crisis haha. 

I want my 2015 to be a year of financial and investment stability. Yes, I know money isn't everything, but the reality is that we are a growing family, we have a son that needs provisions. We need to secure a good life for him, and an ample amount of retirement fund for us. I want 2015 to be start of this stability. 

When daddy R and I started dating, we made sure to explore at least two places a year. But things and priorities changed since D came. Our travel adventures stopped temporarily, but I wish we could revive that this year. A beach or staycation at least.

This year, I cried big time when I learned that we will not be able to spend christmas with Inang, I miss her terribly. Next year, hopefully we could plan more visits with her. 

I started this blog just to document D's milestones, to have my online diary but next year I wanna maximize this little page of mine. And to hone my writing skills more. 

I want the everyday of my 2015 be positive, full of love and happiness. 

Next year, I will try to understand and look at the better side of every person I work with. I will try to talk less, and write more. I will reconnect with my friends and build my networks. I will be generous to other people, nah not with money, but with time and other things that I can offer. 

Next year, i will concentrate more on looking an opportunity in a stable company. My next career should be something stable, but I love to do. 

Ultimately, I want my 2015 much better that 2014 and the start of prosperity in our growing family. 

Cheers to a happy 2015. 

G, 

1 comment: