Monday 29 December 2014

Thank you 2014!

Last year, same time,  I am praying for a more fruitful 2014. And yes, some of my wishes came true, some did not happen. But I am still thankful for the year has been, there is still next year, and the year after next.. And next next year. I will never quit trying and planning for the things I wished for. 

I just finished my 25days of blessings and happiness, and the list continues to my 2014 blessings. Yes, I need a lot of positive vibes for the next year. 

1. I passed the licensure exam. And I plan to maximize that additional star in my career next year. 

2. D is developing so well, as in so well that we couldn't catch up sometimes. 

3. Investments? Oh well, we are on our way. Getting there slowly. 

4. Careerwise, wasn't so good, but I have a nice job. A nice paying job. 

5. My family is blessed. We have a lot of simple blessings. Everyday. 

6. I have daddy R on my side, always. 

7. I have limited number of friends, but they are true friends. 

Thank you 2014. 



No comments:

Post a Comment