Saturday 6 December 2014

25 Days of Blessings - Day6

Today is the birthday of my second father, may Lolo. And I consider him as one of my greatest blessings. I will not be who I am right now if not becuase of the love, guidance and spoiling he did.

I terribly miss him. 

Even if I know now he's so much happy with God, Sometimes I still wish that he's still with us. I feel guilty that during those trying and difficult times of his life, I wasn't there to comfort him. I wish I had the  money and time to give him the most comfortable life he deserves. 

I feel guilty that I took forgranted his cries whenever he's in pain, samantalang ako he couldn't resist me crying for something I don't really need. 

I wish I could thank him for taking care of me, for carrying me to school becuase ayaw niya maputikan shoes ko. For being always with me whenever I need someone to travel with. For making my projects in school and even carrying them. For waking up every morning to get me to school even if he has hang-over. For waiting for me every afternoon after school. For understand all my tantrums. For all kinds of pasalubongs he would bring. For being so proud of me and being my number 1 fan. 

Knowing that not everyone has a supportive, loving and kindest grandfather, I am so blessed. 

- - -

Dear Lolo, 

Alam ko you wouldn't have a chance to read this, pero malay ko ba? Baka nagbabasa din kayo ng blog ko sa heaven. 

Mahal na mahal kita. Alam ko hndi ako naging vocal sabihin sayo yan, at sorry kung hindi ako nagpasalamat sayo noong nabubuhay ka pa. Alam ko naman na alam mo na yun. Maraming salamat sa lahat ng pagmamahal at lahat ng bagay na binigay mo sa akin. 

Noung nawala ka, hindi ako masyadong nalungkot, kasi alam ko kahit papaano wala ka ng mararamdaman na sakit. And finally, you will be with your parents. Hindi ko naisip nun na mamimimis kita, dahil I have a feeling na loved ones once passed away, will be still with us. And until now, alam ko nakabantay ka lang, that thought keeps me going even in difficult days, dahil alam ko nakasupporta ka lang sa akin. 

Someone told me nuon, you will be my angel at ikaw ang magbubulong kay God ng mga prayers ko. And totoo, hindi mo kami pinabayaan ni D when I gave birth. Maraming salamat. And kahit minsan hindi mo ako pinabayaan. 

Sorry kung hindi ko natupad mga pangarap natin nun, sorry If naging dissapointment ako. Let me make it up to you, and forgive me. And please continue to guide me. 

I miss you, 

- - - 

#iamsoblessed

G, 

No comments:

Post a Comment