Friday 23 January 2015

D is 3!

My baby turned 3 last sunday! He just discovered building blocks and now making "castles". 

Yes, just like that! Sooner he'll no longer wanted to be hugged and kissed (aw!) so I wanna cherish his childhood more and more. I wanna make memories that we both can laugh and tell to his future family someday. Speaking of memories and notes, I wanna document how his toddlerhood has been. 

He's still the curious as ever. So eager to discover everything and sometimes trying to be independent even if he can't yet. 
- He likes getting his own water at the dispenser, and sometimes leaving it open. (Lagot!)
- Often scans the fridge to check on his favorite food and get it. 
- Chooses his own clothes (sometimes even on what I will wear)
- Pick what will be his ulam or mirienda
- Play the ipad alone (as in ayaw pahiram)
- Turn on the appliances (major heart attack for me!)
- Bathe on his own
- He decides on what mall we will go, as well where we will eat

He being a two year old really amazes us. Sometimes I was asked if he's really 2, (proud mama here)
- His memory is superb. As in he can remember even our clothes on the rack
- He can now completely express himself (and even reason our like an adult)
- He's learning english as his second language with complete sentences like; 
         a. I can see the carabao
         b. Look it mom, castle
         c. Its dark, I am scared
         d. This is mine, don't get it
         e. I am not hungry, I don't like that
         f. Borrow please??
- He memorizes their school prayer that goes "Thank you Lord Jesus for the food, bless it, to nourish my physical body, and understand my work, thank Lord Jesus, we pray, Amen"
- His favorite songs includes "One Thing", "All of me", "All about that bass" and "Lupang Hinirang" 
- He always ask how much are the food we eat, the toy we bought etc. I don't know why. 

Even he's growing so fast, he's still my baby. We enjoy more cuddles and hugs now than before. Daddy R and I often hear "I love you" and "I miss you" from him, and of course "thousands of kisses".

Dear D, 
Mommy loves you so much. The more you cry, the harder it is for me to leave you at home. And the more you laugh, the happiest mommy is. You are everything for us, and we thank God million times for blessing us with you. On the times that daddy R and I almost give-up, you are the bridges that reconnects us. Thank you for being so forgiving at times when mommy looses her patience. Mommy and Daddy will strive to be better parents to you and for our family. 

Love,
Mommy G,  
















No comments:

Post a Comment