Sunday 26 May 2013

52 Things I love about Daddy R

Today is daddy R and I's 52nd mansary. So I would like to make a long list of things I love about him, baka maisipan niya ako bilhan ng tory burch na bag haha. But kidding aside, I would like to document the reasons why I love this guy, so when we get old, we have something to laugh about.

(In no particular order.)

1. Consistently loved me for 52 months.

2. Madaling uminit ang ulo, pero madali din naman lambingin

3. His smile

4. The way he smirks and mag pacute

5. Sarap kumain kahit nagdidiet. Palaban lagi sa eat all you can

6. Andaming reklamo sumusunod naman palagi

7. My bestfriend

8. My movie buddy

9. My cheer leader

10. My number 1 fan. Gandang ganda sa akin yan lol

11. Will always believe na papasa ako sa exams ko kahit hindi ako nag aaral

12. He is a good provider

13. He loves baby d so much

14. Corny magjoke pero napapatawa ako ng bongga

15. Masipag maglaba at maglinis

16. Loves ice cream

17. Loves shopping, at ang mahalaga pinag sshopping din niya ako

18. Fickle minded, kaya masarap utuin lol

19. His hugs always make me feel secure

20. Sinasamahan ako manuod ng mga love stories at telenovelas kahit corny para sa kanya

21. May good sense of fashion

22. Will always tell if im beautiful or not.

23. My drinking buddy

24. My gimik date

25. Is not afraid to show his weakness to me

26. Adventurer

27. Magkasing arte kami

28. Loves to play... you know the play part

29. Always make me feel loved

30. I'm the only person in his thoughts as he woke up and go to sleep

31. He's so loyal. Although nagsinungaling na din siya minsan. I know ako lang nag iisa niyang reyna.

32. He always make me feel loved, kahit pasaway ako, mahal na mahal ako nyan

Teka, why I am justifying nga ba why I love daddyR? I love him for who he is, the first time na nagpacute yan sa akin. Eventhough we've been through a lot, I know at the end of the day mahal niya din kung anu ako. And that is more than enough for me to be so thankful that God gave me someone like R.

I love you so much R, thank you for giving me baby d and giving the happy ending in my fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment