Tuesday 21 May 2013

Sweet Night: Gerry's Grill

I missed my ex-boyfriend, R. I know! I am getting nostalgic again. I miss my our date nights and adventures together back when we are still chummy chums. Oh those carefree days that we don't have to worry about getting drunk and partying until morning. Again, don't get me wrong. I love having a family with daddy R, I love having baby D. Nothing beats going home with a hug and kiss from my super lambing baby. I just miss spending time with daddy R, our lives really turned 360 degrees 10x when baby D came, plus the relocation thinggy of daddy R. So maybe I just missed spending time, hugging cuddling with my exbf. True naman db? at the end of the day, amidst being a parent, we are still couples. And we need to make sure that we have time for each other. And I am happy that daddy R also feels the same. And we are getting there. Slowly. 

So if we have time, we try try to sneak for a dinner aka romantic nights. Off we went to Gerry's Grill in SM Fairview. We love gerry's, not because they serve good food, but drinks as well. Dinning at gerry's made us reminist our dating days. And will definitely go back. 

Our food, sorry the bad blogger in me.Inuna kumain, before magpicture. 

Chili Cheese Sticks

Bangus Sisig

Bagoong Rice

Crispy Pata

Daddy R attacking the food. 

Ayaw paawat. 

And for the dessert. Mr. Softy soft ice cream in strawberry. Kaso red strawberry lol

"All good things come to those who wait". I always hold on to that saying. And I know, time will come that daddy R will be back here in manila, that we will be together again that when I opened and close my eyes everyday siya makikita ko beside me. Anyway it will not hurt if we sacrifice years away from each other, we have forever to spend with naman. 

Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment