Thursday 2 May 2013

Sweet Adventure: Hidden Falls

R and I loves adventures. We love to go around the city, try different restaurants (that explains why we are fat healthy! lol) and explore. Food, travel and movies are things that we love to do together (spell magastos). And definitely hiking and walking is something that we haven't done together. So last december, we went to this hidden falls. Sorry not so good photo quality. 

this falls was R's childhood playground. Hence, he's so excited to come back and show this to me. 

and tadda! almost non-existent falls (hindi na daw kasi nag uulan so walang water from the mountains)

even the pool is shalow, but the water is cool, sarap maligo!

and the obligatory couple shot. 

the water is so clear and cool. Sarap magpicnic dito. 

ang babae sa batuhan. 


After he enjoying the falls, he dragged me somewhere to show the hanging bridge. (kapagod kaya maglakad?)


and tadda! the hangging bridge was gone! after ng init at malayong lakaran, wala!
True that parenthood changes our lives, that's why having quality times like this is definitely something that I want to treasure. It doesn't have to be a fancy date or a luxurious getaway, as long as I am with the guy I am most comfortable with. I know I sound nostalgic, I just missed having solo time with the hubby, you know times that we are worry free, that we don't have to worry how late it is. But no, dont get me wrong, I don't regret having baby R, he's the most beautiful thing that happened to us. I just miss snuggling with baby R, miss having the whole day with him. Which reminds of of remaking our bucket list, (nasaan na nga ung notebook na un R?) Bili nalang ako bago lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment