Saturday 27 April 2013

Sweet Life

"love isn't who you can live with, it's who you can't live without". 


I learned this quote while having lunch with our resource speaker. I mentioned before, I love lunch conversations with our resource speakers, very informative and entertaining. I love listening to people who shares life lessons not only based on books, but based on their personal experiences. 


He actually asked me, how did I know that daddy R is the right guy. I said, "because I can imagine growing old with him". I know! cliche, but seriously, I love waking every morning with daddy R and I have an endless reasons why I love, will love and forever love R. Okay I'm getting so chessy and mushy, this is my blog anyway? right? And as I said I want to document the banker and the banker's wife journey here, I also wanted to share who and what are we when we are still G and R. 

This month, we celebrated our 51st mansary (so teenager!). But unlike teenagers, our mansaries are no fancy. No fancy dates, No extravagant gifts etc. Because for us, everyday that we are together is a celebration. Our journey is not perfect, we had a lot of lows and highs (emotionally and financially) but when we are together we just happy and contented.

We are two different person from different family, different culture, different upbringing, different fields, different worlds. But through time, and because we love to be with each other a lot (as in everyday) we learned to compromise, to enjoy each other's little joys and have fun together. 

And now? my greatest fear is to wake-up one morning without R, knowing that I will not receive any call or text from him, to be alone. 

And with that, I know I found love with R, true love that I will forever cherish. 

Ah sweet life it is. 

Laters!






No comments:

Post a Comment