Thursday 25 April 2013

Sweet Night

Hubby and I seldom go on a date since we had baby D. We still eat out, watch movies but with baby D haha married life it is.

That is why last wednesday I am so happy that finally we had an "official" date (with shopping on the side) lol.


We went crazy shopping like we used to.


And tada! Fine dinner without a toddler in tow.





Daddy R enjoying my ramen. (wala pa kasi ung sa kanya)

We went home walking to catch a bus, just like the old times (ordinary bus) chat, flirt like we used to. I miss this kind of date with daddy R. If time and funds would allow us, we will do this often.

True that having a baby changes our lives, but I realized that we should always take time as couples just to keep the fire burning. Remember a happy mommy, happy baby and happy family.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment